| These are short stories. Like a kaleidoscope the characters are colourful. The character s blend into the story.|
One story talks about a haunted house. In another one a father dilama about the dowary .Another story is set in Varanasi where the last rituals of the dead are permoed.
The stories made me remember my childhood days.
Reading the book you will feel like you are part of the book. the writing style is simple and easy to to read.
The description is not a lot so as to confuse the reader.
- About the blog
- About the ads
- life is what you make it by Preeti shenoy
- black out by Mark Elsberg
- Every time it rains by Nikita Singh
- Nobody killed her by Sabyn Javeri
- The mother i never knew by sudha Murty
- The return of the ragpicker by O G Mandino
- Have a little faith by Mitch album
- The last lecture by Randy pausch
- Deliver us from evil by David Baldacci
- Ellevate working woman self help guide to career r...
- Concentration How to focus on the business at hand by Godfrey Harris and Kennith Harris
Wednesday, 2 September 2020
Tinted tales by Akanksha Sharma
This is Bosh first novel. We all know the life of NBA players. But what about the lives of their loved The book starts with a drug bust by ...
Like most people, I thought to put a bit of oil in the fryer put cut potatoes and I will get a healthy meal. O Boy was I wrong. After readi...
. If you thought doctors working in hospitals during Covid are brave men, read about the fishermen of Kerela. The year was August 2018. The...